Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

Is Boris Johnson British or a yank?

Is it true He unlike sajid javid wasn't born in the uk

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Axiom
    Lv 4
    6 months ago
    Best answer

He's gonna be a Yanks Bum Chum that's for sure.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

£400 per month I only pay £40 housing benefit the rest
      which is why my partner (who lives in the georgian quarter
      and performing arts quarter OWNS her apartment) don't
      cohabit but I mean it's either her place or mine both great !

Sorted.

• 6 months ago

I think that would make him the first US-born Prime Minister. Born in New York City.

• Zed
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

He is British , born in New York.

He can have both passports but just uses the UK one.

• ?
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Are you another - er...'angry man' (who knows - you may even be of 'another shade' yourself, in the world of third city snarler!). Good night, Sealink Scouser!

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He was born in Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City. His birth was registered with both the US authorities and the city's British Consulate, thereby granting him both American and British citizenship

Johnson's paternal great grandfather was Circassian-Turkish journalist Ali Kemal; his father's other ancestry includes English and French. His mother is the granddaughter of Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant to the U.S. He has a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.

• ?
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Of course; he admitted it on Tuesday...but now the press (well the DM) have decided to stalk this Bristol chappie, finding out he's a bit of a 'baddie' - let's see what Boris says now?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Boris is british

• Frit.....
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Lol...now you are pretending to be the scouse lawyer who brawls in the street. You confuse obsession with calling out fantasists......bless you, boasting about your charm and good looks but live alone in a slum

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

British, born to British parents, unlike Javid whose parents are Pakistanis.

See the difference?

Diane Abbott, Jamaican, and Sadiq Khan is Pakistani if they get their nationality from their foreign parents.

• 6 months ago

He is a Heinz 57.

• 6 months ago

He held dual nationality until he gave up his American citizenship a few years ago when tax changes introduced by Obama made dual nationals like him liable to pay US taxes.

• Frit.....
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

So joeke if boris is American you must be english, or is it different for you?

I lose track, are you Italian, Maltese, Irish, or something new today? Born in the Liverpool slums, i’d deny it too.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He is British.

He was born in New York, but renounced his dual (American) citizenship, held from birth, in 2016.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He was born in America to British parents. They went back to England. So technically he was a joint British - American citizen. But recently he gave that up to be 100% British.

• Frit.....
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

So joeke if boris is American you must be english, or is it different for you?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Boris Johnson and Sajid Javid are both racially alien hostile personnel.

This is all I need to know.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Zed
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Don't be a stupid irish ****

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.