HELP - Telling my parents I failed a class and will graduate late?

I just finished my final year studying a degree in Architecture. My graduation was meant to be the 15 July 2019, but yesterday I found out I had failed a class, now to be reassessed in August, moving graduation to November. Basically, one module is split in terms of marking - youre marked separately on design of... show more I just finished my final year studying a degree in Architecture.
My graduation was meant to be the 15 July 2019, but yesterday I found out I had failed a class, now to be reassessed in August, moving graduation to November.
Basically, one module is split in terms of marking - youre marked separately on design of building, and construction of building. You must pass both to pass the module. I failed construction. Now I must redo construction for marking in August. Three other friends on the course are in the same boat, which makes me feel a bit positive (knowing we will all graduate together in November).

But now I’m really down and embarrassed, i know my parents hold me in high regard and will be disappointed. I just don’t know how to tell them I struggled at uni in this way. Uni also really affected my mental health with depressive symptoms and anxiety. It hit my self confidence pretty hard.

If you studied architecture or a similar degree you can appreciate that this delay is a big deal - I need a year working in industry before I can move on to a Masters. Now that I’m graduating late, the possibility of finding a job in time is uncertain - it may be that all the jobs get taken before I’ve even got my results, in which case I’ll need to find something to do until I can find one. This then delays how soon I can start a masters programme. Bearing in mind it already takes 7 years minimum to qualify as an architect, the thought of adding more years onto this is unpleasant.