Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Why is my 130mg sildenafil/Viagra doses not working?

Wanted to have a special time with my girlfriend performance was less than exemplary

generic viagra 130 mg online viagra reliableVice viagra femme ... actual size of the cell body and tackling something she does not work.

Young men does not need it because naturally have the substances produced (are expendables with time)!

On older persons has no effect because they expended those substances which Viagra and similar awakens.

It is same as you want to play billiard while you have the stick and balls as young, and later your play with the billiard stick but you've lost the balls anywhere in the room, as older.

You need feed = foods.

• k w

teens don't need viagra, it's for geezers.....

130mg is an unusual dose. It is usually 50mg or 100mg.

Has it worked in the past? If so, what has changed?

Have you tried other ED medications? Some work better for some people.

Did you drink alcohol or are you taking other medications that affect sildenafil's effectiveness? Have you got a medical condition that affects its effectiveness? If you don't know, it is worth getting checked by your doctor.

Could 'performance anxiety' have been an issue? Sildenafil provides help when needed provided everything else is as it should be. It doesn't CAUSE erection or overcome psychological problems.

Hope you have more success in future.

• Igel5 months agoReport

No it's never worked, first time I tried 90mg... I'm not on any other medication, I didn't drink any alcohol

I have 20 mg tablets

Do you take any heart medications? Sometimes Viagra just does not work for some men. Performance anxiety can be another issue.

That could be it as well

• Igel5 months agoReport

I don't take heart medication, I thought maybe because it's the generic that might be the reason???