Whats your favourite smell or fragrance, whether naturally produced or human-made?

• Best answer

Eternity by Calvin Klein.

• I love Marc Jacobs Daisy

I love a certain smell of a white board marker. Just catching a small wiff is amazing, but smelling it close up isn’t good. And some markers smells differ from others tho

I love anything floral because anything floral really goes well with my body chemistry. I only just found out a few years ago that when you spritz cologne or perfume on your body you give it a second and then you smell yourself where the cologne or perfume was and you decide if that smells good on your body because it needs to mix with your body chemistry it may smell good in the bottle but not on you . Or it may. I personally think that floral scents work really well with my body chemistry if you don't know what works with your body chemistry start playing with different sense and find what smells good on you it may smell good in the bottle but when sprayed on your skin does not smell good any longer when it mixes with your body chemistry . You have to really just go places and try different fragrances and see what works with your body chemistry.

Lynx Africa is certainly my favourite

Peach tea or any other sort of peach infusion

When women smell naturally "vanilla" - ey. It's a beautiful redolence.

I love the small of your shirts

• Jesere

Tabu by Dana, been wearing this fragrance for over 56 years.

• Lita

The mixture of vanilla and roses.

naked excited women right out of the shower