Is sperm sacred or if squandered what happens in judgement?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great.

If a sperm is wasted God gets quite irate.

• 6 months ago

I highly doubt sperm is sacred in any way. If it was, I'd be a god-dammed living demigod by all standards.

• 6 months ago

Read of Onan who 'spilled his seed on ground' and suffered for it. Read whole verses and study old customs of widow being taken into household of brother as a wife, maybe second or third wife. custom was consumate marriage and child born would be considered son of deceased husband instead of Uncles. child would inheirit from 'Father' now deceased and mother would be supported by 'uncle/husband' . Alternative was prostitution or maybe return to widows family. Remember no government widows benefits or welfare- family was support network, in maried womans case it was husbands family first responsibilities. Onan's punishment was for his deliberate failure to take in widow as custom and laws of tribes said he should, a risk to family name, not simple masturbation/relief of lust.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Don't be an idiot. Feel free to masturbate without fear of burning in eternal hell. I can't believe you needed to be told that. Are you six years old ? Do you have a brain ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nvmnd I can't delete answer

• 6 months ago

Too silly to answer. Theists have some really strange fears.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.