Feeling hopeless at 30?

I just turned 30, and I feel so hopeless from time to time. I don't have a very good paying job, and living paycheck to paycheck. I am grateful that at least I have a job, but I feel stuck. I've been working at my current position for 3 years, but I haven't gotten a raise or even a bonus. I've been... show more I just turned 30, and I feel so hopeless from time to time. I don't have a very good paying job, and living paycheck to paycheck. I am grateful that at least I have a job, but I feel stuck. I've been working at my current position for 3 years, but I haven't gotten a raise or even a bonus. I've been applying for jobs but rarely hear back from any. And when I do, either the job is not that great after all or I don't get selected for hire. I see people my age living a great life. They have a house, always going on vacation, even starting their own family etc. I know I shouldn't compare myself like that, but sometimes I just wish my life can be better. There are times where I just wish I can win the lottery. I'm not asking for much, but just enough to help pay off credit card debts and provide more for my parents so they have have a more comfortable life.

Maybe I'm procrastinating too much, but this is my current feeling and is just dragging me down. I try to think positive and just keep doing my best. But sometimes is easier said than done, and I just don't know what to do.