Are GCSE important after you are 18 And shall I resist them?

So I came out of college with only 5 GCSE, including maths and English but all of these are at a C. I never got any science GCSE or other important ones like geography. The only ones I got were English , business studies, performing arts , health and social care and maths. I honestly didn’t care about my grades as... show more So I came out of college with only 5 GCSE, including maths and English but all of these are at a C. I never got any science GCSE or other important ones like geography. The only ones I got were English , business studies, performing arts , health and social care and maths. I honestly didn’t care about my grades as I was just a immature teenager who wanted to be cool. I’m 18 now and have finished college , I got into university to study the degree I want but I am thinking about sitting my GCSE for biology , chemistry and physics. Do you think I should or not bother ? The reason I want to is because I don’t want to be the person that only has a few GCSE and I just honestly feel embarrassed about it especially when my siblings all have A* I at least want to get my science GCSE. It’s like even the older I get people carry on talking about like asking me how much GCSE did you get lol it might sound crazy to some but my extended family sat that education is very important. Don’t know how me getting a few more will change anything but it will help me with my confidence.