Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

What should I do about not receiving my work paycheck from March? & Employer is ignoring me?

3 Answers

  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

    Tell them you will happily call the state labor board if they cant produce the check.

  • 6 months ago

    pascal told it right,call them up email tell them the story,callem up a week after you first speak with them

  • 6 months ago

    You contact your states attorney generals office and file a complaint with them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.