Frustrated with my mom?

We've lived in an apartment since January and she wanted to take my brother's two dogs after two years of wanting them. Now she never walks them or feeds them and they sleep on pissed on blankets in the hallway. I'm the only person who feeds and walks them and cleans up their **** and I can't always... show more We've lived in an apartment since January and she wanted to take my brother's two dogs after two years of wanting them. Now she never walks them or feeds them and they sleep on pissed on blankets in the hallway. I'm the only person who feeds and walks them and cleans up their **** and I can't always because I have a toddler. It's like dealing with a child who got bored of their toy. I can't address it to her because whenever anyone confronts her on anything she yells, slams doors and doesn't talk to you for a long time or just acts petty. My sister and I are ALWAYS cleaning up after her. And whenever we do things to contribute to fixing up the apartment such as get a couch (which I had to do) after 6 months or do the dishes she gets mad at us. I don't understand why or know what to do?
4 answers 4