How to stop my neighbour from being a nuisance to my dogs?

We rent a house, all sides except for the right side, are all privacy fenced. The right side is a chain link fence. My dogs are trained to come, hush, and to accept boundaries. That means my dogs won’t hop a fence, and won’t jump on a fence. I’m always outside with my dogs, but my partner has mobility issues and... show more We rent a house, all sides except for the right side, are all privacy fenced. The right side is a chain link fence.

My dogs are trained to come, hush, and to accept boundaries. That means my dogs won’t hop a fence, and won’t jump on a fence.

I’m always outside with my dogs, but my partner has mobility issues and his dog is sometimes out for 2 minutes to pee alone. He can’t go down stairs.

My two are only ever out if I’m outside.

My dogs are trained to ignore fences, not to react to anyone on the other side etc.

There’s a sweet old lady, who is lonely. She has now begun to peer over the fence and talk to the dogs, then panic and get fussy with us when they bark. The only dog that barks loud is my partner lab, my collie will bark maybe twice because the lab barked, and my husky just follows to see what they’re doing, no barking. We then recall them and scold the lab for barking

She is for some reason, doing it often. With me outside.

I have tried to talk to her, but she cannot hear well, and I stutter when talking to people I am not familiar with, so she can’t understand a damn thing I’m doing.

I’m getting annoyed. I am debating leaving her a letter, but I don’t want her to feel like I don’t like her and don’t want to talk to her, it’s just awkward.

Would it be worth it to ask my landlord to handle her?

What else should I try to do?

I already try to steer them away but that’s the half of the yard that their kiddie pool is and i want them to be allowed to play.