My mom has no sense of humor? WTF?

I try to be jokey with my mom on social media and respond to things she posts in a jovial way, like I would with anyone else's photos. But she's just extremely serious and answers my comments with dry tact. I rarely comment on anything because of this and I've stopped interacting with her online since... show more I try to be jokey with my mom on social media and respond to things she posts in a jovial way, like I would with anyone else's photos.
But she's just extremely serious and answers my comments with dry tact.
I rarely comment on anything because of this and I've stopped interacting with her online since she can't take a joke (and it's nothing offensive, just comments about food or things going on in the neighborhood she posts.)
I don't want to be rude and say "what the ff can't you take a joke!!!" What could her problem be that she's so serious about things?