dominick asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Boy won't it be great to see the roads schools hospitals prisons empty when all the illegals aliens are hauled off?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

The prisons and hospitals won't be empty, because there is actually more crime when there are fewer illegals and immigrants tend to be healthier than U.S. citizens.

The roads would be emptier, because the farms won't be able to make as much food, so there will be fewer truckloads of food to transport.

• dominick
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

yeah your wrong your wrong. that's all I can say.

• 5 months ago

No chance they'll be empty, just less crowded. And a lot less expensive for citizens.

• 5 months ago

You are strangely misinformed, "Dominick." White nationalist Trump and his xenophobic anti-constitution advisor Stephen Miller are borrowing the term Trump fears for the NY 9th District: "Rocket Docket"---a term now pretzel-twisted in Trump's ever more deranged (Alzheimer's-afflicted) mind to mean rapid-fire rounding up of long-time resident undocumented residents (at a cost of $100,000 taxpayer dollars per person minimum) for what Trump and Miller think will be "immediate deportation"---NOT! This is a strategic GOP-type of diversion to direct media and public attention away from Trump's flailing "presidency," Trump's pending court cases for criminality, the truth-revealing Mueller document's Volume II cases for multiple obstructions of justice committed by Trump, and Trump's tantrums-inspiring falling in the poll numbers.

The economy is not Trump's economy---he has no budget in place. We are still operating on the final Fiscal year Obama budget that would have ended nine months into 2017, but which was extended by the GOP-controlled Congress through Continuing Resolutions (CRs) after the only budget submitted by Trump would have taken away the VA benefits for service-incurred war veterans if they were over age 65 by removing the IU (Individual Unemployability) rating these war-time heroes needed to keep being paid by the VA! Our veterans support groups spread the word in 2017 for all veterans to LOBBY LIKE CRAZY to kill this horrific dollars-stealing anti-war-veterans bill---and we did. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Claire McCaskill (D-MO) assured me that this one-and-only Trump "budget" bill was DEAD ON ARRIVAL in the Senate.

Will Congress fund cruelty of xenophobic Trump?

The Constitution gives us FIVE WORDS for why instant deportation cannot happen: "person"; "due process"; and "equal protection." Trump is about to learn the hard way he has to succumb to the STRUCTURE and DISCIPLINE of "parental authority figures" (Congress, the Media, Mueller, the law) and not be the out-of-control spoiled-brat sociopath he has been most of his 74-year-old life.

• dominick
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

I guess we'll see. What you don't see is the difference between illegal and legal you need to wake up. They are the destroyers of a country. Just as you see in Europe. All your BS is not very logical and namecalling is all you got facts are out the window. we owe them zilch they are lawbreakers.

• 5 months ago

are u a racist is trump a nazi thats bad dont kill those poor mexcans

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Won't happen. Majority of those in prison are Black Americans.

• 5 months ago

You must be very fortunate where you live if you dont have native criminals.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It will be friggin amazing. The only issue I have is that I feel the illegals should be shot in the head before being hauled off. I think we’re missing a major opportunity there.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The looks on trumpsters face when the whole **** show finally hits the fan will be priceless.

But… but we buhlieved.,.. in our hearts!!

Lol!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.