Is my dad toxic? What can I do? (nice answers only pls)?

So, I'm almost 20 years old, living at home because I'm going to school and (for reasons you'll find out) can't afford to leave right now. My dad has always been extremely controlling, my mom will say yes to something but if he's ever heard of it and said no, both answers change to no, he... show more So, I'm almost 20 years old, living at home because I'm going to school and (for reasons you'll find out) can't afford to leave right now.
My dad has always been extremely controlling, my mom will say yes to something but if he's ever heard of it and said no, both answers change to no, he forces me to give him most if not all of my paychecks I earn because I work for our grandma to help our family out. He takes it. He used to be an architect but decided to quit after finding that Herbalife was his lifes passion. This makes next to nothing in profits and our whole family suffers, but instead of getting another job, he continues to do this and steal money from all of his kids, the youngest is 14. I want to save money but he takes everything I have, I started putting it in the bank so he couldn't, and he calls me selfish and ungrateful.
He's gotten so much worse since I've met my girlfriend. We've been together for almost a year now and in that amount of time, he's become 10x more controlling and demanding. He tells me awful things all the time and it really hurts us and I don't know what to make of it. He says things like, my girlfriend is trying to get pregnant on purpose to extort me, (she's extremely wealthy so it's not like that and she wants to wait to have kids), she's wanting to sell my organs to the black market, that she doesn't really love me, just tons of stuff like that and it really brings me down. Is he being abusive or is it just in my head? Am I overthinking?