Cannot figure out what is wrong with laptop (details in description)?

I have a Samsung Odyssey laptop, pre-owned, had it for 2 years no issues. Recently I've been having a problem where when I play games the screen either becomes distorted or black. With one game, it freezes up after a while and theres red lines on the screen. With the other one the screen just goes black. To... show more I have a Samsung Odyssey laptop, pre-owned, had it for 2 years no issues.

Recently I've been having a problem where when I play games the screen either becomes distorted or black. With one game, it freezes up after a while and theres red lines on the screen. With the other one the screen just goes black. To get it to go away I have to force a shutdown on the laptop and restart, it doesn't go away on its own. If I pick the laptop up or move the screen after this, the screen goes black again.

I took it to a repair place, here is what they did (after 2 visits)
-ran a stress test for 2 days on the GPU and CPU, couldn't recreate the problem.
-checked the inside, cleaned it out, made sure all the cables were connected and not damaged. They also checked the fans for damage.
-wiped my hard drive, reinstalled windows 10, and updated the drivers.

The problem still persists, I try to play a game and 5-10 minutes in the screen is black.

They said their best guess right now is overheating. I downloaded a program to check the core temperature, when in game and using a cooling pad the max temp is around 70-75 degrees Celcius. From what I've googled, the temperature shouldn't exceed 80 degrees and it hasn't. I have also gone into Device Manager and checked my graphics card and it says everything is working normally.

I'm not sure what else this could be they've done a lot to try and diagnose this problem, it's been 2 weeks and so far nothing has worked. Any ideas?
Update: Model NP800G5M-X01US
7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (Quad-core)
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050
Update 2: It is currently at the Samsung repair center and so far they have not found any issues. The fans are working normally, nothing looks damaged, it isnt dusty. However the laptop seems to run perfectly fine when it isnt running a game while charging. The only time it overheats and the screen goes black is when you try... show more It is currently at the Samsung repair center and so far they have not found any issues. The fans are working normally, nothing looks damaged, it isnt dusty. However the laptop seems to run perfectly fine when it isnt running a game while charging. The only time it overheats and the screen goes black is when you try to play a game with the charger plugged in. Otherwise, it runs the games perfectly fine when it isnt plugged in to the charger.