Facebook login?

it wont except my phone number only have one

They have finally gotten the account right but THEY WON'T LET ME GET TO THE POINT OF WHERE I CAN CHANGE MY PASSWORD!! IT TELLS ME I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM USING THE PART THAT SEND A CODE TO AN EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNT!!!!! DANG IT IS NOW 7 DAYS AND NO PLAYING FARMVILLE OR ANYTHING ELSE!!! WHAT DO THEY EXPECT A PERSON TO DO IF THEY KEEP BLOCKING THE FEATURE/PROCESS EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!???

• Daniel

Go to Facebook or Open the Facebook App then type in your Email Id and Password in to Login

Yahoo does not have a Facebook Button on there Front Page like they did in Years Past

If your having Trouble getting on

make sure you put in the correct email id and password in

if your facebook comes up as account disabled then its deleted

if your facebook comes up with a security check point message then you have to go through the security check point thing in order to proceed back into your account

• Ducky

No, this is not the login page for Facebook

• Pete L

Just do it! We can't read your mind!