Vikings tv show costume; what is this ?

I am having a ***** of a time trying to Google my way into figuring out what this is called. Those two medallion things attached on a chain that appear to hold the cape in place. What's that called ? Bonus points if anyone has a link to an online shop/crafter that custom makes them. It's not just Vikings... show more I am having a ***** of a time trying to Google my way into figuring out what this is called. Those two medallion things attached on a chain that appear to hold the cape in place. What's that called ? Bonus points if anyone has a link to an online shop/crafter that custom makes them. It's not just Vikings that wear them. I've seen this thing in a bunch of different medieval, historical and fictional costumes. Game of thrones also has these on a lot of their cape costumes. Anyway, I'm trying to have one made with a custom logo, or even just find a blank generic one, but that's kinda hard when I don't even know what to call it. Googling medallion chain cape thingy has yielded zero helpful results lol. Anyone with more knowledge than me about this, please help me out. 😣
1 answer 1