I cannot log into my Facebook page or messenger I need help?

• Daniel

You did not Provide many Details so I can only give you the Common Issues and Resolutions that people have with Logging In

make sure you put in the correct email id and password in

if your facebook comes up as account disabled then its deleted

if your facebook comes up with a security check point message then you have to go through the security check point thing in order to proceed back into your account

• Lv 7

so what happens?

• Olive

Try going into your app store and see if any updates needed. Also try resetting your password. Also clear your browsers cookies and make sure cookies enabled in case it might of got changed by accident. Hope one these helps you

• Pete L

How can we help without any details?

Yahoo Answers is just a forum where the general public can answer questions. It is NOT Yahoo's offices. This is not a paid-for support forum staffed by professional computer whiz kids. None of us are paid anything to answer you, we do not work for Yahoo, we do it out of the goodness of our hearts. Likewise we cannot access nor even see your computer.