have aliens ever landed on earth, or are we the actual aliens?

• MARK

We are not aliens. All the evidence shows we evolved here on Earth.

There is absolutely no evidence that aliens have ever visited this planet.

Given the numerous and great difficulties in travelling unimaginably long distances through space the probability of us having been visited by aliens is almost zero, which ties in with the available evidence.

Humans are part of something bigger in the universe.

We are what is left of the Neanderthals.. and any info beyond that .. we simply don't know.

No aliens have landed on Earth.

We are not aliens.

Have a great day.

If you check the dozens of answers I have given to the question of alien visitation you will see my views on the subject.

All my Q&As are open to public viewing.

With regard to whether we are aliens ourselves my answer is yes.

The reason for this is that the building blocks for all forms of life on Earth crashed into the Earth billions of years ago in order for all forms of life to begin

No. of course not. Life on Earth originated on Earth. There is no evidence of Alien life let alone Alien life infiltrating Earth.

No and no.

I can't believe that the con-artists are still filling people's heads with rubbish about aliens. It is a myth to sell books, get clicks on insipid websites, and to make woeful tv melodrama.

I tend to be a realist and an open mind. "IF" in past tense, there is no trace of such having been here.

We are carbon based animals biologically, and endemic to this planet.

"IF" there is any other intelligent lifeforms in the universe extrasolar to us, we are so vastly separated as to be oblivious to each others existence.

• Bill-M

No and No. Humans Evolved right here on Earth. Distance is too great for life forms to travel through space.

If they did they left no trace. How could we know?

A unicorn may have gotten into my refrigerator whilst I was asleep. If he left no trace then I may have to question his existence.