Millipede insect thing in my punnet of strawberries! Will I get sick?

I was just eating away at my strawberries from Tesco and after i had finished eating most of them, i look in the punnet to see a millipede-looking insect crawling around in there, so obviously has been crawling around the strawberries. I didn’t see any chunks missing from the strawberries however i’m worried i’m... show more I was just eating away at my strawberries from Tesco and after i had finished eating most of them, i look in the punnet to see a millipede-looking insect crawling around in there, so obviously has been crawling around the strawberries. I didn’t see any chunks missing from the strawberries however i’m worried i’m going to get sick from this? I didn’t wash them, i know that’s gross but i have definitely learned my lesson now. So will i get sick or anything from this millipede-looking insect in my strawberries that i’ve just ate?