Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Does this mean he's gay??

My friends and I decided to prank another friend since he refused to even show up to prom. The boys grabbed him, tied him up and blindfolded. Then, the girls that he rejected to go to prom sat on his lap and gave him a 5 second kiss on the lips. It was honestly just supposed to be a joke, there was no ill intent but he completely over reacted and had a meltdown. Everyone got pissed off with how he was acting, not just the girls, and left him tied up to cool off. When he finally stopped yelling and b*itching we let him go.

Now, all week, he's been playing the victim card. We asked him to hang out and try to smooth things over and he's acting like he doesnt even want friends anymore. So freaking ungrateful, most guys would've enjoyed that kind of prank. Even the other guys are saying he's overreacting, and he's avoiding them too, and they didnt even do anything. I dont mean to sound rude but I feel like he's acting like this because he's secretly gay or something.

No, it means that you and your a**hole pals probably scared him sh*tless, and naturally he's upset about it. I would be too in his shoes, and in fact, I'd have reported the whole lot of you to the POLICE and had you charged with ASSAULT.

You and your buddies are a gang of BULLIES. What you did wasn't FUNNY. Abuse- and that's what this was- IS NEVER FUNNY. YOU are the only one who thinks it was a joke. Obviously, your friend didn't see it that way, and I am sure his parents didn't see it that way EITHER. And you and your "friends" had NO IDEA WHY he didn't go to the prom. He may have had a good reason NOT TO, did you ever stop to think of THAT?? I didn't go to my high school prom either, because of severe bullying that made me a pariah. But it didn't mean I was gay. In fact, it meant nothing.

• Orla C

You basically tied him up and allowed someone to sexually assault him.

I wouldn't want you as friends either. You're a bunch of arseholes.

• ron h

it means he's considered a bunch of complete as sholes to be his friends. And now he realizes that you are not his friends. He'll need new ones.

Gay because he preferred not to go to some pretentious chickensh*t kidstuff Prom where classmates show up in rented tux, girls in pricey dresses-w-hair done costing enough for a down payment on a frkn new car,, riding in charted Limos, transams & Z-28s and sh*t that neither they or their parents can afford?

Nope, he's not gay,,, He's just a "Guy" that has every right to be pissed off as Fu*k about getting forcibly overtaken, tied up & humiliated by a clique of A*sHoles that were supposedly friends of his....

Congratulations,,you graduated to the Wrong side with just enough of education to make you too stupid to Know it!

• kim

Awful people do this kind of stuff.

You literally had your friend borderline sexually assaulted and you’re saying he’s playing the victim card?? You guys could get in serious trouble if he wanted to press charges.

No, he’s not gay just because he didn't want to go, and even if he was gay that’s no way to treat a friend.

Forcing someone to do something you and what everyone else wanted is disgusting. The fact that you think that most guys would love that type of "prank" is even more disgusting.

He isn't overreacting and honestly, you should be happy that all he's doing is avoiding you guys.

it doesn't mean his gay.... it just means your all wankers

Theres probley a reason why he didnt go to prom. He. COuld be going through something and by you guys playing this prank its kind of like you rubbed it in his face so i can see why hes upset. Then you had diffrent girls kiss him not knowing where their lips have been. This doesnt prove hes gay. He has a legit reason to be upset. If i was you id apologize and explain to him it was suppose to be a prank and you realize now how dumb it was. Hopefully he will forgive you.

No, he's just upset. If you truly care about him, then apologize to him and tell him that you didn't want to hurt him, but that it was just supposed to be a joke. Remember, we're all different people, so if you're truly sorry, then it's not about how you feel or what you think, but instead about what he feels and thinks.

No, he is just annoyed. Has nothing to do with whether or not he's gay.