I intend to buy a laptop so I need to know all the specifications needed for using 3Ds max , autocad ,revit and photoshop , at minimum price?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Check CYRI to determine what specs YOU need.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

• 5 months ago

Make your budget $1200 and you can get an Acer Nitro 7 which will handle all the tasks you are intending on doing. Make your budget much more and you can get an Acer Predator which handles basically everything thrown at it. Make it much much and you can get the Predator 21X which is one of if not the most powerful laptop in the world.

Without an indication of your budget or details on software packages, you should have asked, how long is a piece of string?

I agree wholeheartedly with Glacierwolf. You're being lazy. It would have been a few minutes to find all the software requirements for the computer you need instead of posting a question. Pity, most of those software's require people who are NOT lazy to produce incredible work.

• 5 months ago

Why are you here? You have a fricken computer and internet access. Coming here and asking this - this is not what 'using the internet' means...… its called being fricken lazy. Worse - you have no details about which version of the programs you are wanting. DUH?

Autocad - comes in 5 versions. The requirements for LT vs. 3D is night and day. Photoshop comes in lots of versions. So do the other programs.

Go take two minutes out of your busy day and visit the web site of autocad, 3Ds, etc...…... you will clearly see a 'Minimum Requirements' link. Click it. Copy and past it to notepad. Do this for all the programs you want to run.

Minimum might not work for you. Or it might work today but not two weeks from now when a newer version comes out.

Its just that simple.

• 5 months ago

All specs are listed on the pages of the respective software packages you listed in your question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.