Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Leos do you like Cancers? And Cancers do you like Leos?

I am a female Cancer, and I am with a Leo at first we got along great but 5 years later he is so selfish and wants everything to revolve around him

Cancer male here, no. Not really. Don’t really like them. It would feel like it’s all about them and you get so very little in return. Cancers are needy and emotional as f. They don’t got what it takes. Me personally as of lately I only like/love other water signs. With someone else it be just such a mismatch feeling and with someone else it be perfect. Leo’s don’t have much to offer and they don’t get us.

They are narcissists....two narcissists aren't going to work out

I can’t stand cancer females.

As a female crab, I find Leos to be too full of themselves and always wanting the spotlight aka..shallow. I only consider water signs as dating material...we are too sexy!

• Dimple

I'm an Aries and I like everyone... you know why? because i can see people beyond their zodiac sign.