Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 5 months ago

What is the point of living if we will all die?

Why is human life so important if we all just die and not remember anything?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

The point of life is enlightenment. Pure and simple. There it is. The natural progression of animal to human to enlightened being.

We are born and we die and we try to find the more. We try to be more than a process and seek purpose. And the destination of purpose is enlightenment.

And enlightenment is also freedom. It is being a part of the universe but the universe too is a part of you. And as a person grows into freedom from process and into purpose, their life becomes orderly, even in chaos.

They have learned how to face chaos and rise up. The universe is their garden and they seek to maintain it as a custodian. If we take this enlightenment beyond the individual it means being responsible for the mess we create.

• small
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Neither enlightenment nor jesus......... life in itself is the reason as well as justification as it creates consciousness.

• 5 months ago

To live the best life you can

• small
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Life in any case would have been pointless if there were to be no death...... just imagine never-ending life !!

• 5 months ago

Well, there's the 80 years or so to consider between birth and death. That's a long time to do nothing and just wait to die.

• KY-Clay
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Depends on where you live. The average American male lives to be 76.9 and the average American female lives to be 81.6. In Japan it is 86.8 for female and 80.5 for male. Move to Japan and live longer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Death is a permanent sleep without a dream. Everyday every human being dies and rises next day. Hatred is a spirit. People who are possessed by this spirit start to hate one by one and at last themselves. This hatred make to take wrong decisions and induce even to involve in anti social activities. Your life is important because you need peace, happiness and painless life. These things you can get only when your life travels in a right path.

You must also know the following things. The following text is not to discourage you but to make you know certain facts.

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what a human being is. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writings and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish. Whatever it is they are all just spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

And yet you still can't figure out why you do not have a date for Friday night.

• 5 months ago

Who says there isca point of living?

• 5 months ago

To enjoy life and make a difference in the lives of others and perhaps in culture.

• 5 months ago

Well live a good life and make many friends and stay close to family. You only live one time on Earth then you die so why fear the reaper? Enjoy the ride wile it lasts because you want to be happy right? It is okay to quistion life I myself have a morbid personality and I ask questions like this a lot and that is okay to be curious. I went through a lot in my early childhood but I learned to make the best of the worse. Besides, maybe death won't be so bad. It is best to live your life and not be worried about your experation date!

Source(s): (look up the song don't fear the reaper by blue oyster cult I like it's message)
  • 5 months ago

if you are handed a continent, an acre or a pot of soil, you might as well grow something beautiful.....lest you just want to be stuck in a patch of tear-speckled dirt...

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You sound like a candidate for therapy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.