How would you feel if your ex only wanted to speak to you sometimes? Basically only when they wanted to talk to you?

You must still love your ex. Your ex doesn't love you. I never seen my ex's again. Ex means, stay away because this ex is using you. You should realize that!

• GB

You don't have to respond, if you don't want to talk to them.

Oh, so sometimes they are too busy for you? Sounds like a minor power imbalance. Could change at any time.

speak is not very definitive

----------------

before I send our 36 year old daughter money I text her and check in

-----------

I would not want to be around her in person alone,, I am still crazy after 30 years about her

-------------------

Side note wow fireball tells a lot to me about you.... I am surprised

I am more than glad my ex new husband is good to my grand kids (other grandpa)

The word ''X'' is decisive. No communication.

not thrilled...I saw him at a graduation party and he said nothing...maybe cuz his new wife would have a cow...she likes to pretend MY grand children are hers but they are not.