I’m scared I have STDs?

Hi! I do have anxiety (putting it out there). So more than a month ago, I had vaginal sex with an extremely high risk woman (I am not profiling, it is what online resources define). I used a condom, even when she was giving me oral sex. I am scared I have every STD from syphilis to HIV. I tested for chlamydia... show more Hi!

I do have anxiety (putting it out there).

So more than a month ago, I had vaginal sex with an extremely high risk woman (I am not profiling, it is what online resources define). I used a condom, even when she was giving me oral sex.

I am scared I have every STD from syphilis to HIV.
I tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea at 1 week - negative
Syphilis/Hep B/C at approx. 17 days - negative
And now I have to wait the LONG 3 SLEEPLESS MONTHS FOR HIV..

What if I tested too early for the STDs when I in reality actually have them??? I don’t want to be a danger to my family and friends.
I have a painful/stiff/sore neck and upper back with a bit of nose sniffles/sickness.. what if it’s HIV?! It’s either HIV or from muscle exertion at work (lifting etc)

Please help I know I made a huge mistake for having sex with someone that I didn’t trust.