Devin asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

I’m 26 and have never gotten an erection before?!?

I’ve gotten turned on many times before in my life, but it’s only gotten partially hard. I’ve masturbated many times before but it’s hard to feel stimulation when I rub my penis. I have still managed to make myself ejaculate and have orgasms, but it just won’t get fully erect on its own. I’ve been wondering why for many years thinking something’s wrong with me. I’m due to be tested with my urologist in July for Atherosclerosis, but I’m also wondering if the decreased blood flow could be due from the prescription medicines of Abilify, Prozac, Prazosin, and Propranolol I’m taking.

• edward

It’s the prozac. Unless this is all a dream or you’re just REALLY tired then it could be the other ones. It’s a common thing with my patients on that drug. Drowsiness is usually something i get when i see someone on the other drugs

• Josie

A very good question for your urologist.

Ask him /her if a change of medication is indicated.

• Jerry

Google the side effects of all of those meds. That's probably the reason.