Laptop advice?

So I m buying a laptop for college, I have a budget of around 1350, and I d like something with some power. I do a little gaming every now and then. It would also be nice to have something with relatively good battery life. If it could run Skyrim or fallout it would probably be powerful enough. Also- it would be... show more So I m buying a laptop for college, I have a budget of around 1350, and I d like something with some power. I do a little gaming every now and then. It would also be nice to have something with relatively good battery life. If it could run Skyrim or fallout it would probably be powerful enough. Also- it would be cool if this thing could last at least 4 years
Some that I already looked at was the Dell XPS 13 and 15, and the Lenovo yoga c930
Everyone s saying that dell is unreliable and the Lenovo seems perfect but it doesn t have a graphics card so I don t think it would do well with gaming

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks