How can sponsor sever ties with principal applicant and their family?

My mom sponsored my uncle and his wife and kids to come to the U.S. to live with us. My dad was the household member who combined his income with my mom's to meet the income requirement to sponsor. This means that my parents are both responsible for them. We all currently live in New York. My family decided not... show more My mom sponsored my uncle and his wife and kids to come to the U.S. to live with us. My dad was the household member who combined his income with my mom's to meet the income requirement to sponsor. This means that my parents are both responsible for them. We all currently live in New York. My family decided not to live with us anymore and move to Georgia. Is there any document or any way they can agree that my parents will no longer be responsible for them and they will be responsible for their own actions and whatever happens in Georgia?