Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

No does not mean convince me?

Why can't Leos Libras Gemini Pisces Scorpio understand This.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Disgusting behavior.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

People who do this are people whose parents gave in if the child continued to pester them.

When you talk about someone as if they were one Sign, you are talking about their Sun sign. Which has NOTHING to do with communication behaviors or relating behaviors. Venus is the planet of our relating styles. Mercury is the planet of our communication styles. Mars is the planet of how we try to get whatever it is that we want (so it can show pushiness .. or not).

Sun is ONLY how WE need to relate to ourselves IF we are going to feel whole and complete inside ourselves.

It also the only "planet" that you can find without extensive calculations and precise birthdata (full date, exact time of birth, place of birth) ... making it very easy for scammers to sell Sun sign astrology to a public that doesn't know any better. The primary customers are people who are insecure and are looking for some easy "answers".

But Sun sign astrology is not real astrology and is not valid. In fact, even real astrology is only an influence on the person and does not guarantee that you will know them from their natal chart.

Astrology is a tool for self-discovery. Not for prediction.

• 5 months ago

I wouldn't engage with Scorpio and Cancer women. I have met normal Cancer women but never a normal Scorpio. It's all talk. I think you shouldn't engage with Scorpios but even the bad Cancers I wouldn't engage with them. Usually people who try to impress are being dishonest in some form. But I disagree with Pisces. Pisces are usually honest.

You know the truth about Scorpios. But I think everyone knows. Drug addicts can't hide for long. I think you can tell by their face. But yes the issue with them is they talk well but suddenly the nastiness comes out and the underlying problem shows but drug addicts are known to be charlatans.

Idk Sagittarius are very quick at telling. Signs like Aquarius are too humanitarian therefore get fooled but not for long. I think Pisces can tell. But overall someone with a dark side is a red flag. It's not normal to be that way. Like even a small negative comment should be a red flag. It is not normal to be that way and you shouldn't forgive/ignore it.

Source(s): Drug addicts are very dangerous and destructive losers. You should avoid. Don't listen to what they say or be impressed. Stay away and that's it.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No evidence for astrology doesn’t convince you too. I demand strong evidence before committing to belief.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Especially Leos they can be very narcisissitic and manipulative 🤮 🤮 🤮.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.