Why does North Carolina have less young residences with fewer young kids these days with feelers families moving from other states now?

Why do no kids with their families from other states with little girls and little boys with a young Mom, and a young Dad with a little brother, and a little sister want to move from other states to North Carolina, anymore? Why does North Carolina have fewer kids who live in that state these days? there are not as many kids, like little boys, and little girls and children as there are when I go to my other state, in which I have mentioned, and in which I keep mentioning, which is in Florida. I have noticed that everywhere I go here, sadly, in North Carolina, I tend to see a lack of small children, and even pre teens, for that matter, like I do when I travel to other states? Why don’t young families want to move to North Carolina anymore? Why do families from other states not want to move to North Carolina anymore like they once did, and why does North Carolina have fewer moddle-class Caucasian young families with fewer American kids?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.