Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 5 months ago

What is the best cheeseburger you have ever eaten?

Where did you get it, or did you cook it?

What was on it?

What made it taste so delicious to you?

The best one I ever had I got at Sonic. I haven't had another one like it since. Even the ones I make, that are pretty good, aren't quite the same.

I think it was something about the flat top they use....to toast the bun (must!!) and get a nice salty crust on the medium-well burger. Cheese, mustard, onion, lettuce and tomato and just a touch of mayo.

From a joint I have been to before

• John

Not counting my own. There is a 150 year old bar and grill in Ouray, Colorado. That's the southwest corner of the state. We still talk about it, it was literally like butter and tasted like beef. Airport food is legendary for being bad. Also a bar and grill in Albuquerque airport has a green chili cheeseburger as fine as you will get.I don't mean "good for airport food", I mean a great one.

make it yourself - toasted bun with mustard, double melted cheese with cooked onions and peppers- and sides of steak fries and onion rings with ketchup-yummy time

The best cheeseburger I have ever eaten was the baconator from Wendy's

I didn't cook it of course!

Bacon, cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup,

What made it so delicious to me was that the bacon was very tasty! Hope this helped!

France, St Malo, 2016. A bistro within the old city walls. Absolutely fabulous rare cheeseburger with fries and salad. It was fairly simple. A thick, juicy patty, made with the best beef, a slice of tasty French cheese and some crispy fried onion. And contained in a fluffy fresh burger bun.

• Dimo

Nearly all of the restaurant "cheese" burgers are made with american "cheese" -- which isn't really cheese.

Restaurant food is convenient, not partially good. Everyone has a different sense of taste, and by cooking myself I can have the best food. Including my cheeseburgers.

I start with lean hamburger, a 1/3 pound patty that is roughly 4 inches square, dusted with a dash of seasoned salt and black pepper. Cooked on the BBQ grill, kissed over flames, 4 minutes, flip, 3 minutes, top with a slice of swiss cheese, 1 minute to melt. I use a mostly square patty because I use a mostly square miami onion roll. Top with a 1/4" thick slab of sweet onion, 1/4 slab of beefsteak tomato. With mayo, I don't care for mustard and ketchup in my burger.

Serve with french potatoes deep fried in olive oil. Or, if is in season, fresh corn on the cob.

Wash down with a bottle of First Private Avtorske Amber Ale.

• ?

Home made burgers using gourmet beef patties, natural (not processed) cheese slices and fresh burger buns. Bottom Bun --> Ketchup --> two slices of cheese --> patty --> two slices of cheese --> patty --> two slices of cheese --> BBQ sauce --> top burger bun. Messy to eat and extremely unhealthy, but unbelievably good.

Fatburger in Los Angeles. Their chili cheeseburger. It was a long time ago though.

• Zhin

Never eat cheeseburger