Court order to attend mediation before divorce final hearing?

I have a court order to attend divorce mediation before the divorce final hearing I am against the mediation from the beginning I would prefer the divorce final hearing but I don't have any choices but to attend mediation How does it work ? Do I have to agree to some parts of the divorce settlement and... show more I have a court order to attend divorce mediation before the divorce final hearing
I am against the mediation from the beginning I would prefer the divorce final hearing but I don't have any choices but to attend mediation How does it work ? Do I have to agree to some parts of the divorce settlement and disagree with the others parts Am I allowed to disagree to all the divorce settlement or how many times should I disagree at the mediation? How do I reply if I disagree What are my rights at the mediation ? Does the court need to see a good reason for refusing the agreement And do I have to reply to all questions?