Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Dogs are barking all night and going to the bathroom all over the house when it rains, what can I do to train them?

They are all hound mix mutts and rescues. They don't stfu. Sone climb on tables, i step in sh*t. I gotta put newspaper everywhere. If I put them out side they bark their heads off to come in. Inside they bark at the cats and the wind. I live in the country but im afraid to make a kennel and they will just bark non stop.

I've never had such noisy crazy dogs before. The younger ones are mainly the barkers. 1 dog peed in the house now it became a trend. They all used to go outside because I kicked them all out once. Which is very hard to do.

I don't want to get rid of them or use shock collars.

My job is very stressful and I'm very stressed at home constantly cleaning up things they tear up too. They destroyed my chairs and couches.

You have not make it clear that they NEVER go potty in the house. If they have to go, they would go out potty & come right back in. oR that is what my dogs do. I have a dog door & do not have to worry about them needing to go outside. Usually they know a storm is coming & go do their duties before it hits. You just got untrained dogs. Your responsiblitiy to see that they are trained. So the next time you step in dog poop, blame yourself for not properly training them to go OUTSIDE.

Obviously you are not in a position to provide a suitable home so please rehome them.

I don't believe you. => (LIKELY TROLL)

If you can't cope (and obviously can't train or manage) the too many dogs you have, re-home some..... or all of them. Problems solved.

They need more exercise it sounds like. And a kennel.

IF this is true, it's beyond time to rehome your dogs. I'm sorry, but it's only YOU who is to blame for what's going on and only YOU can sort this out. What kind of life are any of you living with all this going on.