why my older brother bullies my mom , me and my dad?

he is 28 year and unemployed not doing anything .

he bullies us three and no one stands up to him cuz are scared of him and he enjoyes this .

well i can't do anything other than my dad stood up to him and disiplined him but he is scared of him.

i really hate it . they have formed a pecking order that goes like this 1. my brother 2. my dad 3. my mom 4. myself. so i get treated the cra!piest(the worst) by three of them.

an example he tried to chock my dad cuz he didn't give him money for buying pants.

cause theyre rnean and if youre lucky enough to be over 18 rnove out

• Z

Bullies are the creation of Sissies. Your brother is your own creation. He only became a bully because he is surrounded by a bunch of sissies who lack the courage to defend their own dignity. Your brother is a life lesson to your family members to rise up and grow some balls. Otherwise, you should bear your burden silently.

• tully5 months agoReport

Are you ****** Chinese or something? The kid is worried about his family and he’s reaching out for help and all you have to say to him is “eeeh it’s your fault and your mummy and daddy’s fault ehh” your not wise and your advice is terrible. Please stay away from concerned children.

• Zol

Stop bullying me/us. If you're a bully that comes over in how you interview for jobs, so no one will want you. Be a NICE person, be a TEAM player, then your luck will change.

That (or something like it) is an idea for what you could say.

Your parents could say these are the rules (hand over rules written on a piece of paper), keep them, or get out. Refuse & I'll get the police/social services to throw you out. This is our house, you're an adult now, it's our rules or get your own place.

Any bullying could be reported to social services so they get a record of his behaviour as evidence. If they do need to evict him, evidence of the long term nature of the problem could be useful.

Sorry you're going through this. He's doing it because he can. If no one will stand up to him he thinks he's getting away with it. You & your parents need to show him that he cant, not any more.

Good luck.

He should be at least looking for his own appartment if he's 28, get a job and save

If he ever abuses you or anyone call the police immediately, it’s not about being a dobber if your in an abusive household. It ok to talk to your family about this as well.