I am depressed, and I know my partner isn't responisble for how I feel.But I feel like she dismisses it when I try to talk about it to her?

For the past few months I have felt myself fall into this whole of self loathing and depression and me and my partner always talk about everything together. Kind of like eachothers little therapists. The issue is that when I bring up sadness or how low I have been feeling, she'd rather talk about anything else.... show more For the past few months I have felt myself fall into this whole of self loathing and depression and me and my partner always talk about everything together. Kind of like eachothers little therapists. The issue is that when I bring up sadness or how low I have been feeling, she'd rather talk about anything else. Its gotten so bad that I feel alone and the only way I see me getting out of it is suicide. I am not that person that would kill myself but that thought has just been going on and on for weeks now and I am starting to believe it? How do I make her see that I am not okay and need her support right now?