Why do movies always portray alpha males as good guys and beta males bad guys?

From what I have noticed from a recent movie, there is an alpha male a total @sshole, a beta male nice guy, and a fat bearded guy which I am not sure what to call who lives in a garage but he is just there for the role of a loser and then obviously our heroine the smart, confident, intelligent, middle finger for... show more From what I have noticed from a recent movie, there is an alpha male a total @sshole, a beta male nice guy, and a fat bearded guy which I am not sure what to call who lives in a garage but he is just there for the role of a loser and then obviously our heroine the smart, confident, intelligent, middle finger for everyone, stronger, tougher princess whom all of these guys are fighting for. Beta males always get insulted for being a nice guy, bearded man is also a nice guy but he gets cold not interested kind of response and finally the alpha male get the looks from our princess. She seem to approve the @sshole as the best guy. Those two nice guys dead by some ghosts and she doesn't care but when the alpha dead she was so sad and lost. Message is alpha won her heart. This is what comedy movies are becoming these days. Mocking nice guys, insulting good guys, and praising @ssholes. Our children are watching this and think 'what I don't want to be a nice guy that's so gay' 'I want to be like that @sshole'. I think it's about time for Jesus to come back.