Why are they trying to manipulate me???

I've been getting really close to my gf and opening up to her about myself and my demons and she's always been super supportive. Last month I talk her about occasional suicidal THOUGHTS and ONE attempt (in 2017) which I never told anyone about b4. More recently about abuse from when I was a kid (which my... show more I've been getting really close to my gf and opening up to her about myself and my demons and she's always been super supportive. Last month I talk her about occasional suicidal THOUGHTS and ONE attempt (in 2017) which I never told anyone about b4. More recently about abuse from when I was a kid (which my parents already knew about).

Then all of a sudden this week they're all, separately, start pushing for me to go to therapy (a road we'd been on before and agreed didnt work). It's been coming up all week despite me explicitly telling all of them that it wasnt necessary. They kept pushing it.

Then this morning my gf just broke up with me out of the blue and unprovoked. I was pretty obvious that my parents and her parents pushed for it because she clearly didnt want to. I asked my parents point blank and it turned into a lecture about making better choices and "maybe it's better this way", then I talked to her parents and they said pretty much the same thing, and that I should work on taking care of myself and that I need to be "psychologically stable".

I'm seriously confused and I dont want to assume she's been running and telling them everything we talk about but that's what it feels like. None of it is an issue now but it feels like they are working together to try and manipulate me and that our relationship is a part of some twisted ultimatum when I told them I was fine. At this point it feels like she betrayed me.

We're both 16y/o btw