Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Race or nation: Which do you value more?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Race. The British one, obviously.

The Northern / Northwestern racial types are essentially tools to be utilised to aid philanthropy and achieve optimal results. The results being invulnerability (homogeneity gives superior protection against threats like Islam), full functionality and maximum beauty prevalence. Quality of life enhancement. Gift bestowment.

Nation states and countries are merely landmasses under systems, with various interconnected smaller systems and some culture incorporated, created with the intention of functioning for the benefit of a population inside of it. Civilisational components acting as a foundation for sustaining instruments, allowing sustaining processes to occur. Methods of human organisation. Constructs with embellishments. Things to be altered, absorbed, ended or whatever else for the facilitation of humanity's betterment. In the areas of human quality protection and human advancement, they are no more valuable than cogs or support beams. Civilisations are not worth anyone's emotional attachment, as this is a mental trap that clouds logical judgement and stifles progress. Weak-mindedness. Mental slavery.

SHORT VERSION: The most desirable attributes > Civilisational constructs (machines)

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Red5 months agoReport

British race? What? Eh? British is a political term.

• 5 months ago

Nation, Race doesn’t come into it, if you live in a country and abide by it’s rules and respect ALL people, then you are part of that Nation.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It used to be nation but now it's race since I lived in the African toilets known as St Louis and ChicCongo and traveled to Europe and Asia.

• 5 months ago

God, family, country

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

The nation of course.

One's race is not important.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

You are wrong.

See my answer.

• 5 months ago

Nation of course.

• 5 months ago

Well, my first allegiance is to people who look, think and act as I do.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Neither. I find my kindred spirits through other means

Talking of being 'special' in more ways than one, see comments

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Oh dear. More jealousy.

• 5 months ago

Nation, people have died for their country in ww1/ww2

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Just because people have fought and/or died for something, it does not make it valid, significant, viable or desirable.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

nation as no nation today has a single race

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.