When you have a co-sleeping newborn baby and very little partner intimacy, how do you control sexual urges?

I feel like this is a painful question where even asking the question throws me to utter shame. I love my spouse, I love my baby, I will not ever do anything without my spouse, but when 100 percent of the home partnership becomes: Take your child so I can nap, go get diapers, You were supposed to be home 30... show more I feel like this is a painful question where even asking the question throws me to utter shame.

I love my spouse, I love my baby, I will not ever do anything without my spouse, but when 100 percent of the home partnership becomes:

Take your child so I can nap, go get diapers,
You were supposed to be home 30 minutes ago, where’s Jonathan’s vitamin, no can’t you see he’s not buckled in tight enough!

“Where’s my coffee? You were supposed to clean up my car last night. I have to do everything men are useless”

No we can’t do a date night, with what money your good looks?

Why is our account balance so low? No there’s no time for you to work a second job I need your help at night getting the kids ready for bed ....

And then with very little intimacy, you find yourself flashing back to simpler days, and you find your sex drive is out of wack and .... it’s just sad . I know I’m guilty for even posting this
4 answers 4