My manager wears anything to work burn i can’t?

I work at a fashion store near my house. Even though i work at a clothing store i can’t wear what i want no hats,ripped jeans or clothings,spaghetti straps,crop tips or halter tops are allowed. So yesterday my two managers came up to me and said “i looked you up on Facebook.” And i said “well why did you do that”... show more I work at a fashion store near my house. Even though i work at a clothing store i can’t wear what i want no hats,ripped jeans or clothings,spaghetti straps,crop tips or halter tops are allowed.

So yesterday my two managers came up to me and said “i looked you up on Facebook.” And i said “well why did you do that” and she said “just because, you look different in person” and i said “what do you mean” and she said” you dress nice and look good on Facebook why you don’t look and dress like that in person” and i said” well that’s because this is a job and i can’t even wear what u want to” and she said “well me and your other manager try to look decent at least”

So i said “well y’all wear tights and beat up sneakers all the time” now she won’t speak to me