Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Trump supporters. Are you looking forward to 2020 when Trump destroys the Democrats and is re-elected by a landslide?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

And then you woke up. I highly doubt we will have 4 more yrs of Fat Donnie Bone Spur. Anything is possible, he will probably have to cheat like he did last election with help from Putin, luckily this time we are on top of that situation, unless of course Trump tells our INTEL agencies to stop, which is possible. His average in the polls is about 44%, no President in his 1st term has been this low in re-election. The polls were not wrong in 2018 and I doubt they are all wrong this time, including Fox 'News" poll which shows nearly every Dem beating Fat Donnie. He even fired his pollsters for leaking his low poll numbers. If this is an election on character....the Dems win, if this is about the economy, Trump should win but now with the economy great his poll numbers are still bad, so he has an uphill battle. With the Democrats soon to start impeachment inquiry, that may also change things. I suspect that like Nixon who was at 63%, but after a year of Public Hearings his numbers were down to 23%, a 40 pt drop. I doubt Trump will have a 40 pt drop but even a 5 pt drop would spell doom for Trump.....and for the Republican Senate if most folks pull lever for Dems all the way, which many folks do when they vote. Few vote for a Republican president and than for a Democrat Senator, most just pick party ID and vote.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes I am ready for that.

• 5 months ago

LOL. Trump supporters are now stocking up on dried beans and bottled water in anticipation of the war they intend to start when America fires their retarded messiah.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes

We need to end Democrat tyranny

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cory
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

with Russian help.

• 5 months ago

Well, excuuuuse me, princess!

• 5 months ago

I can't wait. It is also important to retake the House.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'll be glad that he wins landslide or not

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump is showing obvious signs of dementia. He can barely complete simple sentences and it's just getting worse. Trump will not be able to handle the pressure of running a reelection campaign. He's not going to last much longer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.