Do you think this will lead to a harmful situation?

Hi everyone! This is a lot of information that I am sharing so I’m going to quickly summarize. My best friend has been dating this boy but lasted for 4 days, and broke up about 2 months ago. Her and her ex remained friends & I am very close with both of them. Although he seems kind of strange. On Snapchat, you... show more Hi everyone! This is a lot of information that I am sharing so I’m going to quickly summarize. My best friend has been dating this boy but lasted for 4 days, and broke up about 2 months ago. Her and her ex remained friends & I am very close with both of them. Although he seems kind of strange. On Snapchat, you can request to see your friends location, one she turned it off he immediately requested her location. He has her & her family in his camera roll after several months, such as her, her twin sister & cousin. Last night he threatened to put her & her sister in the hospital, & told one of our other close friends to kill herself. Which is why I am here questioning it, he is very obsessed with her, he sends her paragraphs under all her selfies on Instagram, posts pictures of her, & begs to get back with her. When she friendzoned him yesterday he sent videos of him crying in a group chat, and tried to make her feel guilty. Once he says something wrong, he blames it on his abusive father. I’m not sure if he’s trying to be as creepy as he is, can someone detect what he MIGHT have? He also has told me he has autism. My group of friends thinks it’s really creepy, so we stayed up with her through the night because she could not sleep. If this continues, do you think this would lead to a harmful situation? He lost a good bit of friends after what he said last night, and it kinda worries me because what if we’re his next victim?
3 answers 3