Abuse. Does anyone know anything about divorce after only 6months of marriage ?

Me and my husband dated on and off 6 years. And then have been married for 6months. He has always been very emotionally and verbally abusive. Also physically abusive at times. I would like to divorce him the issue is. I just bought a car. My car got totaled recently. And he made me buy a 2018 car. He said his wife... show more Me and my husband dated on and off 6 years. And then have been married for 6months. He has always been very emotionally and verbally abusive. Also physically abusive at times. I would like to divorce him the issue is. I just bought a car. My car got totaled recently. And he made me buy a 2018 car. He said his wife is going to drive a nice car. Only he wouldn’t put his name on the loan. It’s onky in my name. And the payment is $300 a month. Therefore I only make $13 an hour at my job. I have a son that is not his son. And there is no way I could afford a small apartment with my car payment. If I didn’t have the car payment I could possibly scrape by. But barely. My husband makes lots of money. $36 an hour. However he has never gave me a dime. And of course we have separate accounts. The house we live in he purchased before we got married. And he makes me pay all utilities. Is there anything I can do ? Will I just be homeless if I file for divorce ?