If you take the risk will they find out?

I’ve been on Probation for several months and still have a while to go. For about a month or so I’ve been thinking about travelling to a few places and I was told that I have to confirm Probation about my plans and when I plan to leave/ come back. I was also told that I could just take the risk by not telling her... show more I’ve been on Probation for several months and still have a while to go.

For about a month or so I’ve been thinking about travelling to a few places and I was told that I have to confirm Probation about my plans and when I plan to leave/ come back. I was also told that I could just take the risk by not telling her our plans and just leave.

Time allowing, we had no time to tell them and just left. I knew it was risky, then we just went ahead. Now I’m in Europe.

When I come back (next week) I don’t know what could happen or whenever or not they would find out or they would just let me of. I don’t want this to become a violation or anything like that.