Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

If a guy adds his ex girlfriend that's very much in love (obsessed) with him back on instagram does that mean they're getting back together?

I just want opinions because I'm not at the stage with him where I can ask him. We dated for about 2 months after he broke up with this girl and she was obsessed with him the entire time.

She would text him and tell him that she would drop everything in her life to be with him. She volunteered to drop out of college, move anywhere he wanted and leave her family behind and even her friends if he would give her another chance.

She posted public facebook status's about being heartbroken to get his attention. One day she'd post that she hated him and that he was a narcissist. The next day she would post that she was happy they were together and that he was the best part of her life and she wished the best for him. Then the next day she hated him again and made a post about wishing he would "burn to the ground" for breaking her heart. She did this daily for months.

She would show up at the gym he works at in a skimpy bikini and hang by the pool. She tried to get information on him from his co-workers. She called him in the middle of the night and hung up.

Then I noticed the other day that he added her on instagram. He only follows his friends and family and the people closest to him. Like 15 people or so and he's very private. I'm on there by chance. I don't understand why he'd add her back unless he wanted to get back together. Because he knows full and well that she is absolutely obsessed with getting him back and cant handle a friendship

• Zirp

not necessarily, but you knew that

Yes, that seems very possible.