He blocked my number after we broke up?

Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and yesterday he broke up with me via text message after he sent the long text message he blocked my number. I basically sent him so many messages and begged him to not leave me and that we can fix our issues. We never had any big arguments. I was a super caring girlfriend who did everything that i could to make him happy, i was supportive, caring, loving.. for his birthday i got him a $900 iPhone. I feel so stupid and feel so desperate for asking him to not give up on us. He would read my messages and not reply back.. so i stopped texting him on Instagram and on snapchat. But for some reason he didn’t block me on Instagram or snapchat. He is still following me and looking at my Instagram stories. Should i block him

Yes. Block him and move on. He is playing mind games and that’s not fair to you. I’m so sorry that he broke up with you this way everyone deserve and explaination! I would say you shouldn’t ever beg someone to be in your life no matter how much you like them. He may have another girl and you don’t want to embarrass yourself.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but it sounds like you and he are on different pages. Even if you could force him to come to your way of seeing things, I wonder if that is really the best thing long term. It sounds like this is a lopsided relationship, and instead of trying to recoup your investment in it, you would be better served by putting that time and energy into finding a new relationship where you will get back what you put in.

I know movies and TV promote the idea of fighting for love, and never giving up, but sometimes in life giving up on something that won't work is the right answer. They just don't make movies about that because who would want to watch? I know it hurts, but your future is out there, not in the past with some guy who doesn't want to work on your relationship. Take the lessons learned, and use them going forward. Find a new relationship and build that into something great. Trying to duct tape this deflated basketball of a relationship isn't going to give you what you ultimately want. Your heart is just hurting so you think it will. You've gotten everything out of this relationship that you will ever get. Spend your time/energy/heart on your new life in front of you. That is where you'll find the most reward.

Maybe your boyfriend wanted a partner - not a yes girl who was too afraid to stand up for herself.

Maybe he wants to date someone else and doesn't want to be the slimy boyfriend who cheats on someone.

He didn't want to read so many messages.

One would have been plenty...

Why bother blocking him.

Just go about your day. Have fun with some friends.

yeah just block him and move on some people are just furry little assholes.

Yes. Go figure.