He blocked my number after we broke up?

Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and yesterday he broke up with me via text message after he sent the long text message he blocked my number. I basically sent him so many messages and begged him to not leave me and that we can fix our issues. We never had any big arguments. I was a super caring girlfriend who... show more Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and yesterday he broke up with me via text message after he sent the long text message he blocked my number. I basically sent him so many messages and begged him to not leave me and that we can fix our issues. We never had any big arguments. I was a super caring girlfriend who did everything that i could to make him happy, i was supportive, caring, loving.. for his birthday i got him a $900 iPhone. I feel so stupid and feel so desperate for asking him to not give up on us. He would read my messages and not reply back.. so i stopped texting him on Instagram and on snapchat. But for some reason he didn’t block me on Instagram or snapchat. He is still following me and looking at my Instagram stories. Should i block him
5 answers 5