Can I give up and isolate myself?

Were financially struggling and nobody will hire me I filled out numerous job applications just to get the run around. So I gave up and stopped caring I deactivated my Facebook gave my phone back and plan to isolate myself by staying in my room. My 33 birthday in a few weeks and I could care less or about any... show more Were financially struggling and nobody will hire me I filled out numerous job applications just to get the run around. So I gave up and stopped caring I deactivated my Facebook gave my phone back and plan to isolate myself by staying in my room. My 33 birthday in a few weeks and I could care less or about any holidays. Nobody cares we can't pay our Bill's or buy food. What little food we have we get from the food pantries because welfare won't help us either. So I'm gonna stay in my room and probably sleep my BF will bring me my food I'll only leave to go to the bathroom other then that nothing else....there is nothing anyone can do I'm not threat to myself or anyone else. I just gave up because this world has nothing to offer me.
Update: Should I?
Update 2: I worked here and there but seem to can't find steady work.