Is it true your weight can plateau from under eating but not fasting cause fasting can make u really skinny?

I got a Fitbit charge 2 and estimates calories burnt and idk if it’s accurate but I burn quite a bit close to 2000 and I’ve been going to the gym not seeing any weight loss also my energy is low sometimes but some days it’s high .. I eat a lot before my period but I would say I’ve been underrating for sure on some... show more I got a Fitbit charge 2 and estimates calories burnt and idk if it’s accurate but I burn quite a bit close to 2000 and I’ve been going to the gym not seeing any weight loss also my energy is low sometimes but some days it’s high .. I eat a lot before my period but I would say I’ve been underrating for sure on some days I’ve been going to the gym ... however I don’t wanna start eating more than gain weight it will be hard to lose .. idk what to do at this point