Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

How to whiten teeth?

Just some tips and tricks would help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply.

• k w
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Keep it simple......Baking soda does a really good job, without giving the impression your teeth will glow in the dark. it's a Natural clean....some people may balk at the saltiness of it, but you can always use a mouthwash to rinse the mouth, and feel fresh once again, but baking soda will also neutralize and nasties you may have in the mouth, not permanently but for a short time.....you can simply rinse with plain water, and feel fine....

• 6 months ago

Brush twice a day, floss, non alcoholic mouth wash before bed and charcoal toothpaste is your best bet

• 6 months ago

Drinking bleach has really seemed to help me and others with teeth whitening

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

stop whatever your doing to darken them and brush regularly is the easiest way .. those whitening strips do work but i dont think theyre good for your teeth at all .. a one time shot shouldnt be too bad but i wouldnt use them regularly ..

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Crest Whitening Strips do work. The White Effects toothpaste (Crest) also make your teeth look brighter. I like Optic White by Colgate, also.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.