I am the poorest man in the world. And I am stuck in Australia the most expensive country in the world. Do you feel sorry for me?

No because you get Centrelink money

• arther

Your a freeloader and a loser. How many times have you been told only losers want people to feel sorry for them.

Centrelink has ruined your life like it ruined Old Codger's.

Nope because it is not the most expensive country in the world and if you went native you could live for nothing...

i'm sure u r poor, living on welfare does that to you

• Nāga

The weathers usually nice and you won't starve.

• polly

If you're living on the streets in the wintertime l would.

The australian government happily spends millions on sporting events & immigrants, but when it comes to helping out their poor & needy they're nowhere to be found

• Janet

Well, I don't believe YOU are the poorest man in the world, nor do I believe that Australia is THE most expensive country in the world.

I don't feel sorry for you because with so much self-pity that you have, there is no room for anyone else.

Shut up whinning hippo.

• You are literate and you have an internet connection. I guarantee that there are folks out there who have it worse than you.